Monday, September 8, 2008

Assignment 3

Below are the steps to make my poster:


Layer 1 (Background):




Figure 1.0

Firstly, I use ellipse tool to make the sun then use the mesh tool to make the sun looks like 3D. After that, I drag some orange, light orange and yellow colour into small part in the sun that the mesh tool has created.







Figure 1.1

Then, the background I use the gradient to set the blue sky and the greenish land.

Layer 2 (Tree): Figure 2.1
I use the pen tool to make the tree stems and branches. Then, I make the leaf by using the pen tool and gather five of this leaf and make it into a symbol.

Figure 2.2

I copy and paste the group leaf until it became like the above figure 2.2.

Layer 3 (Bushes):

Figure 3.1

By using the same group leaf, i organize all of it into like the above figure 3.1.

Layer 4 (Title):



Figure 4.1

Firstly, I use Type tool to a text then I right-click on the text and select create outline. After that, highlight the text and insert a colour with gradient.


Figure 4.2

In the above figure 4.2, after inserting colour to the text, I use the rectangle tool to make some kind of a board and insert gradient colour on it.

Figure 5.1

The above figure 5.1 is my poster.

No comments: