Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sketches for assignment 3

Assignment Objective:


In assignment 3, i want to change the scene where it is outside the greenhouse that i made in assignment 2. The below skecthes show green plants are grown everywhere to show it is a new beginning and the shining sun to show new hope has rises.





Approach:






  • Pen tool, shape tool, gradient tool, warp tool, symbol sprayer tool and live paint bucket I already learned and used.

  • I will try to use other tool adn maybe some effects to make my assignment looks even better.


Roles and Responsibilities:




  • (23/8/08) i have uploaded and post steps also references on my assignment 2 design.


I will try to learn other new tool so my assigmnet 3 from e-book that I have downloaded just now. So, I hope I can do better in my assignment 3 that is the poster.


No comments: